From our Meeting May 7, 2009
We had a stimulating and productive meeting tonight at Kristin’s unit.
- Kristin was Toastmaster.
- Diana gave the Inspiration.
- Alan was Table Topics Master.
- David evaluated the Table Topics.
- Billy completed an Advanced Manual with “Why borrow?”
- Diana evaluated his speech.
- David gave a speech to inform from the Inform Manual – “Using the Net”
- Billy evaluated David.
- Leonor gave the Timing Report.
- Then Leonor gave the Meeting Evaluation.
- Kristin moderated a vigorous discussion about what we are doing in Netmasters.
Kristin supplied the supper.
Add your comment
We need to share the ideas which we have for developing Netmasters. We can do so by adding a comment to this story. You can add more than one comment, as other people post their suggestions. In this way, we can prepare for our next meeting – it is noted on the Calendar for June – when Kristin will be facilitating an intensive discussion.
Let’s start the process
I see Netmasters as meeting a range of needs in WA Toastmasters. The underlying drive to me is how to use the net in creative ways. In this early phase I expect that we will have a small, committed membership who establish our rationale and our style. Later, we will aim to increase our membership with interested people.
Here are some suggestions
This is a start. Make your contribution.